- Can I claim for repairs to my broken window on my house insurance?
Yes, your windows should be covered under your household buildings insurance. We are insurance approved and our invoice can be used in your claim.
- Do you give free estimates?
Yes, we can provide a free estimate of the cost of any work before the work starts.
- Can double glazed units that are misted up or condensated be repaired?
Yes, double glazed units are replaced as one whole unit.
- If you fit a double-glazed unit, it is under guarantee?
Yes, double glazed units are guaranteed for five years.
- Can a broken hinge or handle to my old plastic window be repaired?
Yes, in most cases they can be repaired or replaced.
- Where is safety glass required?
Safety glass is required by law to be fitted in 'critical areas' such as in and around doors, below waist level, in roofs, in public areas and buildings, shops, schools, pubs etc.
- Do you supply table tops?
Yes, we can supply all types, shapes and designs of table top glass ranging from a basic 4mm toughened safety glass to cover a dressing table, to a 25mm toughened safety glass with bevelled edges for heavier tables.